At the Betty Most Agency, we are working from our home office (during the COVID-19 outbreak) and as always, we will continue to give you the best service possible. Buying or selling a home doesn’t have to be stressful because we walk you through the buying and selling process to help make your experience a fun and exciting one. Call us today to learn more! (715) 821-9461. We look forward to speaking with you.
At Edina Realty Title, we understand there is a vital need for many to purchase and sell homes even amidst the current COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) pandemic. The health and safety of our clients, agents and employees are a top priority, and we are taking the following precautions to help mitigate the spread while ensuring our clients’ needs are met.
We have assembled a task force that meets daily to monitor and respond to the fast-changing and emerging recommendations from our state and federal governments, CDC, WHO and real estate industry associations.
Closing service precautions
Currently, we are taking the following precautions around closings:
- To ensure social distancing, we will separate buyers and sellers into different rooms during closings
- Sellers are being encouraged to pre-sign whenever possible. Buyers must close in-person due to notarized signature requirements
- Closings are done at our closing centers or other title closing centers only
- Closing attendees are limited to clients and closers only (no agents or mortgage consultants)
- All non-essential materials and refreshments have been removed from the closing rooms
- Surfaces are being regularly cleaned and sanitized